Sunday, January 22, 2012

100th Day of School Freebie!

Well I feel like I have learned so much from the last few days being new to the blogging world.  I will have to be better about taking pictures of the activities we do in class and of ideas that may be useful to you!

This Tuesday will be the 100th day of school (It is about time)! I am using the wonderful math and literacy packet of Erica Bohrer:


I added two social studies focused activities for the 100th day of school. Get them for free at  My TPT Store
Please give feedback!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome! I am your newest follower and hope you will visit me, too.

    Pitner's Potpourri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and followed! I'm new to blogging, too, and love! So exciting to see all these first grade blogs! So many ideas!! Come see me if you get a chance!

    Peace, Love and First Grade

    ReplyDelete