Tuesday, February 7, 2012

On the 101 day of school, I caught strep!- 100th day s.s. freebie/ new VDay Word Sort


I have been sick, rushing to get grades posted, and bought a house over the last two weeks!....Busy? ....Always! 

As mentioned, for the 100th day, I used Erica Bruner's 100th day activities and placed them into centers.  As an art center we did complete the 100 year old portrait idea from Mrs. Jump! 

My 100th Day ...100 Years Ago Scrapbook Page...(Turned out good!) Download yours for free at my TPT store!             My TPT store!

Check out my new product on TPT: "True" Love- Valentine's Day Long U Sound Word Sort: ue, oo, and ew   




1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle!

    I just found your blog and am your newest follower! I am so happy to have another 1st grade blog to stalk! =)

    I would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance! I have TONS of *freebies*!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete